Welcome to trapexit's Erlang Wiki!
On this wiki you can find endless of information about Erlang/OTP.
Good places to start on trapexits wiki:
- How To documents
- Erlang Cookbook
- Erlang Concepts - Articles dealing with specific Erlang aspects
- Erlang Best Practices - Articles dealing with best practices in Erlang
- Erlang Articles
- Interfacing with the real world
- Erlang and Other Languages - How Erlang compares with other Languages
- Testing Erlang - How to test your code in Erlang
- QuickCheck - Erlang QuickCheck
- ErlangJobs - Erlang and Erlang related Jobs
- Artificial Intelligence with Erlang - A collection of Articles and How Tos
- Erlang User Groups Worldwide
Help with wiki
View the latest edits on the Erlang Wiki Recent Changes page.
Please read How to write HowTo's, before posting new articles and a brief introduction.
If you need help with using a wiki, please read through the MediaWiki help pages.
You can play around in the Test_Page, just go there and click on "Edit", which is in slightly grayed-out small print at the bottom of the page.