Visa is looking for Senior Staff Software Engineers who will help develop Visa’s next generation payment platform that would fuel growth in electronic payments globally and drive financial inclusion in many parts of the world. Open VisaNet will push the envelope of building highly scalable, secure, cost effective and distributed application on commodity hardware using open source technologies. Open VisaNet is an organization wide initiative and will involve deep collaboration with exceptional group of software engineers, Dev-Ops engineers, payment product specialist and enterprise architects.
Join us as Senior Staff Software Engineer in Open VisaNet team if you are driven technologist and have a penchant to solve complex problems arising in building distributed and highly concurrent systems. As a Senior Staff Software Engineer in Open VisaNet team, you will work with product specialists to define product features and design systems integration. You will design, develop, test and support deployment of Open VisaNet platform. Open VisaNet platform will run on multiple OS and commodity hardware.
Specific Responsibilities will include:
- Understand existing Visa’s core payment platform features and market specific requirements
- Evaluate technologies, drive consensus, create proof-of-concept and frameworks
- Understand integration with multiple systems. Propose, design and develop integration layers
- Architect, design and develop Open VisaNet platform
- Contribute to implementing development process and methodologies
- Collaborate with security experts and Dev-Ops to create secure application code
- Support DevOps to create management/monitoring apps
- Responsible for developing test framework, test cases, testing and automation
- Understand and document performance requirements. Build performance test suite, conduct performance testing and tuning
- Contribute to building required level of documentation for requirements, design, code and implementation process
- Support and contribute to deployment and production implementation process