NkPACKET: Generic Erlang transport layer
NkPACKET is a new generic transport layer for Erlang, that can be used to develop high perfomance, low latency network servers, clients and proxies.
- Support for UDP, TCP/TLS, SCTP and WS/WSS.
- STUN server.
- Connection-oriented (even for UDP).
- DNS engine with full support for NAPTR and SRV location, including priority and weights.
- URL-mapping of servers and connections.
- Wrap over Cowboy to write domain-specific, high perfomance http servers.
NkPACKET uses Cowboy, Ranch and Cowlib, and needs Erlang >= 17. It is tested on Linux and OSX.
Download it from https://github.com/Nekso/nkpacket. Comments very welcomed.