The OpenX ad serving platform handles tens of billions of transactions per day, and supports applications and products that allow us to stay ahead of the curve in the fast paced advertising technology industry.
The Programmatic Ads team is working on pioneering initiatives such as Private Marketplaces (PMP), Deal Discovery, Header Bidding Line Item and Real Time Guaranteed, that will shape the future of the display advertising landscape with advanced programmatic means of buying / selling ad inventory, and we need experienced engineers to help us build scalable, low latency, high performance and feature-rich systems on our ad serving platform.
You will be working with a team of highly motivated colleagues, capable of driving a great idea from whiteboard cave sessions, all the way to a fully featured software product.
We’re hiring for both locations in Los Angeles and San Francisco Bay Area.
See here for the press release of some of our latest products:
Real Time Guaranteed
Header Bidding Line Item
- Design high-performance, distributed, low-latency systems capable of delivering billions of ad impressions per day.
- Collaborate with engineering and product teams across multiple locations.
- Drive software project execution from idea to implementation.
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of servers and processes.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience building high-performance, large-scale server applications and reliable software.
- Strong programming skills in one or more languages like Java, Erlang, Python.
- Experience working with Riak, Cassandra and / or other database technologies.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Hadoop / MapReduce is a plus.
- Prior experience with online advertising technology is a plus.