We are looking for a Senior Backend Developer that will help us build, improve and maintain our backend.
As a Senior Backend Developer, you will work in our backend team on creating a backend for the Qixxit apps and websites. The backend will integrate transport company’s APIs, raw transit data (i.e. GTFS), geographic and user generated data and will calculate intermodal routes for our customers.
As an experienced developer you have
- Solid knowledge in functional programming and cloud-native development
- Released a couple of successful backend services in high-traffic environments
- In-depth knowledge of test-driven development, HTTP and Restful web services
- Experience in defining great APIs and continuously pushing them into production
- A passion for agile methods and devops practices
- Excellent spoken and written english, german is a plus
- Work on a unique mobility product that millions of people will use every day
- Join a team of outstanding people and learn new things every day
- Use the best tools and methods out there
- An attractive compensation package
- Some perks like free drinks at work, an amazing office in Berlin-Mitte, free German language classes, attending conferences
Shape the future of mobility with us!