Welcome! We are recruiting for a new API Squad and we are looking for fullstack developers.
The goal? Making it easy for our partners to connect with us. What you can expect: complex problems solving, ingenuity and an unprecedented impact on the business
What you will do:
● Work on the API part of KBRW Platform
● Identify and implement the tools that will enable our interoperability team to scale
● Design and implement new features in collaboration with the other members of your
● Monitor carefully the performance and errors in order to guarantee a unique
experience for our B to B Client
● Work as a team to ensure the quality and maintainability of the code
● Develop Proofs of Concept in order to receive daily feedbacks from our users
● Improve the performance in production in order to scale
Hosting of meetups within KBRW office
● Time and budget for self-development: participation in conferences such as Elixir Paris, Data Geek, ReactEurope; free time dedicated to prepare talks for meetups and conferences
● Great office in the heart of Le Maris, Paris!
● ReactJS/Flux/RxJS for the frontend
● Riak DB
● Private cloud
Junior or senior, you already have developed and maintained code on a website in
● You like to solve complex problems and the expression “to think out of the box”
means something to you.
● You are a fullstack developer and you master a MVC framework or you are a
frontend developer willing to work on the backend.
● You master No SQL databases such as Cassandra, Riak, MongoDB etc...
● You are user-oriented and you have a very good product sense.
● You think that everything should be tested and you are convinced that eXtreme
programming practices are a must (code review, pair programming, TDD, ...).
● You are a team-player.
● You are fluent in English