hackney 1.0.0 released – HTTP client library in Erlang
hackney – HTTP client library in Erlang
– no message passing (except for asynchronous responses): response is directly streamed to the socket and state is kept in the requesting process.
– binary streams
– SSL support
– Keepalive handling
– fetch a response asynchronously
– multipart support (streamed or not)
– chunked encoding support
– Can send files using the sendfile API
– REST syntax: hackney:Method(URL) (where a method can be get, post, put, delete, …)
– Metrics using folsom or exometer
Copyright (c) 2012-2014 Benoît Chesneau.