CloudI 1.4.0 Released!
Download 1.4.0 from http://sourceforge.net/project
(checksums at the bottom of this email)
Things to be aware of:
1) CloudI is no longer beta! yay!
2) The 1.4.0 release was mainly focused on bugfixes and testing.
3) Best to get a fresh clone of the source code repository due to deleting binary files rewriting commits to reduce the repository size (in https://github.com/CloudI/Clou
4) The raw loadtest results from the source code repository have moved to https://github.com/CloudI/load
CloudI (http://cloudi.org/) is a “universal integrator” using an Erlang core to
provide fault-tolerance with efficiency and scalability. The CloudI API
provides a minimal interface to communicate among services so programming
language agnostic, database agnostic, and messaging bus agnostic integration
can occur. CloudI currently integrates with the programming languages
databases PostgreSQL, elasticsearch, Cassandra, MySQL, couchdb, memcached,
riak, and tokyotyrant, the messaging bus ZeroMQ, websockets, and the internal
CloudI service bus. HTTP is supported with both cowboy and elli integration.
The details for this release are below:
with their own CloudI API implementations
* A Quick Start now has intros for all supported programming languages
* Loadtests were ran (http://cloudi.org/faq.html#5_
* Various bugs were fixed
(see the ChangeLog for more detail)
Please mention any problems, issues, or ideas!
Post your Erlang news on Erlang Central:
erlang-questions mailing list