Chronica – new erlang logger framework
Chronica is a framework for logging messages for Erlang OTP Applications.
- Pinning log flows to different outputs (file, tty, network)
- Custom rules (as regexp) and text formatting for output are supported.
- Possibility to define text formatting separately for each backend
- Tools for remote connection allows you to set rule and get back log flow filtered by that rule (grablog)
- Easy migration from lager (https://github.com/eltex-ecss/lager_replace)
- Logging functions which are unused because of current verbose level causes no overhead (deleting unused calls for log level on-the-fly)
- Write on disk in two modes: text and binary
- Custom backends for output logs
- Supports unicode
- Log rotate
- Colored output to terminal
- Change log level and rules in runtime
- Custom tags for easy filtered logs
Chronica availible: https://github.com/eltex-ecss/chronica Simple example for usages: https://github.com/eltex-ecss/hello_chronica