Revision as of 13:07, 30 April 2009 by Theboss
- Open Source Erlang - The Erlang Open Source site maintained by Ericsson. If the main site is down, try one of these mirrors: www1 www2, and most likely to work: www3.
- ACM SIGLPAN Erlang Workshops - Official page of the yearly Erlang workshops held in conjunction with ICFP.
- International Erlang User Conference - Official page of the Erlang User Conferences held every year in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Erlang Factory Conference - Official page of the Erlang Factory Conference and University, held every year in the SF Bay Area and in London featuring the largest gathering of Erlang expertise around.
- The Great Computer Language Shootout - Erlang - A benchmark of Erlang test programs.
- The Dialyzer is a static analysis tool that identifies software discrepancies such as type errors, unreachable code, redundant tests, virtual machine bytecode which is unsafe in single Erlang modules or entire applications.
- Erlang Projects at Sourceforge - Sourceforge is the main repository for Erlang projects, with lots of examples and interesting applications being developed.
- Erlang Search Engine - Searching both official and non-official Erlang sites. Based on Google Co-op.
- Planet Erlang - Site aggregating Erlang RSS Feeds.
- Service Architectures - a technical whitepaper that contrasts Erlang as an enterprise web platform with LAMP and the standard enterprise Java-based stack.
- Rabbit MQ is an Erlang implementation of AMQP, the emerging standard for high performance enterprise messaging.
- Erlang the Movie, described as a Monty Python spoof by some and a serious attempt to market Erlang within Ericsson by others. We are glad the protagonists did not give up their day jobs for a career in acting.
- Erlang Programming A concurrent approach to Software Development, an O'Relly book by Francesco Cesarini and Simon Thompson
- Programming Erlang, Software for a Concurrent World written by one of the inventors of Erlang, Joe Armstrong. (The one with the mustache in the video).