Revision as of 15:32, 27 October 2006 by 184.108.40.206
- Open Source Erlang - The Erlang Open Source site maintained by Ericsson.
- Ericsson Erlang/OTP - Commercial support for Erlang/OTP (Open Telecom Platform) under Solaris, NT, and VxWorks.
- Erlang Search Engine - Searching both official and non-official Erlang sites. Based on Google Co-op.
- Erlang Projects - Site allowing members to participate in Erlang related projects, share documents, and add resources of interest to others.
- The Great Computer Language Shootout - Erlang - A benchmark Erlang test programs.
- Dialyzer The Dialyzer is a static analysis tool that identifies software discrepancies such as type errors, unreachable code, redundant tests, virtual machine bytecode which is unsafe in single Erlang modules or entire applications.
- Erlang Projects at Sourceforge - Sourceforge is the main repository for Erlang projects, with lots of examples and interesting applications being developed.
- Erlang links on the ejabberd website - It includes links to good Erlang tutorials, to Erlang introductions, and so forth.
- Service Architectures - a technical whitepaper that contrasts Erlang as an enterprise web platform with LAMP and the standard enterprise Java-based stack.
- For a collection of almost 300 Erlang related links visit: Erlang Training and Consulting's Link Collection