Paris (France) is home to two well-established Erlang shops and several start-ups are appearing.
After meeting very occasionally for several years, we have been holding a monthly Erlounge/User Group meeting since 2009.
- Third monday of each month
- Orange Business Services, 106 rue du temple, 75003 Paris (Google map)
- Metro stations: Châtelet, République, Temple, Rambuteau or Arts et métiers
- 7pm: coding dojo or technical presentation
- around 9pm: we go somewhere for drinks and food
- iCal entry on Google
- We usually speak french but are happy to speak english if we have visitors!
- Mailing list: http://groups.google.fr/group/erlang-paris
Please try to come with a subject in mind for a kata.
N.B. Registration is required for the coding dojo so that the reception at Orange has a list of attendees.
Some past sessions
15 mars 2010
About 18 people.
- it would be nice if more people offered to do a kata
- let's do randoris too, so that the code is less "prepared" and people can participate more
- stemming is boring :-)