At Nomoko, we use Erlang extensively to distribute and coordinate 3D reconstruction tasks across machines. Currently, we’re transitioning away from a monolithic reconstruction system to a micro-service task-oriented pipeline.
We’re looking for distributed-systems engineers to aid in the process of creating a completely peer-to-peer, fault-tolerant reconstructive system.
At this role, you’ll be at the intersection of working in C++/C and Erlang, transitioning away from a purely single-machine architecture to a load-balancing, cloud-oriented reconstructive process. If this sounds exciting for you, please apply!
/Roles & Resposibilities/
* Create Erlang to CUDA bindings for Structure from Motion (SfM) code
* Developing Dynamo style task querying distributed system
/Skills & Qualifications/
* Have worked within Erlang/Elixir extensively
* Have used the Erlang OTP extensively throughout a mid-sized (>1000 LOC) project
* Understand the basic principles and architectures used in the OTP (gen_server, gen_event, etc.)
* Can create highly deterministic programs
* Understands commonly used brokering practices
* Can understand and read/write C\C++for binding Erlang to C\C++
* Understands common computer vision algorithms and practices related to structure-from-motion (feature detection, description, matching, etc)
* Fluent in English
* Intermediate knowledge of CUDA
* Riak CS/Stanchion
* In-house RPC Map/Reduce system
Should you be interested, please contact us at email@example.com