Responsible for the continual efficient operation of the contact center. Identifies, analyzes, recommends cost and productivity enhancing processes to ensure center quality and productivity goals area attained. Creates the workforce management process to ensure the appropriate staff levels for the operation. Works with Consumer Conversion team to forecast marketing scenario impact and budget.
- Manages the design, assembly, analysis, maintenance and distribution of Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reports and dashboards for all conversion teams.
- Analyzes all contact center data systems and repositories, and interprets results to point out significant differences in relationships among sources of information. Identifies conclusions and forecasts based on data summaries.
- Weekly and quarterly KPI Review / Scorecard Preparation to Identify Business Trends: Communicates findings to Team fact-based ideas to improve business performance.
- Manages trends and identify potential operational problems and implement solutions. Participates in CS planning process to improve efficiencies & effectiveness.
- Identifies and implements process improvements and quality based on analysis from call center stats (call/order ratio, service level, abandonment rate, etc.). Manages analysis of call center information and operational problems including production schedules, staff productivity levels, long-term staffing needs.
- Creates the appropriate performance measurements for CS to increase customer satisfaction and decrease inefficiencies.
- Develops, modifies, and executes operations policies improvements which affect the immediate operations and may have an effect across multiple business units.
- Plans, organizes, and manages the Forecasting and Scheduling function to maximize operational effectiveness, while maintaining internal and external customer satisfaction and quality.
- Develops statistical templates and retrieve information in support of specific requests
- BA/BS degree or its equivalence in experience is required.
- Minimum of four years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in contact centers is required.
- Basic Knowledge of applicable Quality System regulations, such as GMP/QSR and ISO 13485, is desired.
- Between 1-2 years of reporting experience, preferably gained by working in a workforce role in a best practice outsourcing
- Workforce planning, forecasting and Intra-day functions.
- Data Management experience is required.
- Knowledge of real monitoring tools like CMS/Cisco Systems.
- Basic Erlang programming language and tools
- Time Series & Forecasting knowledge
- Mathematical based staffing models knowledge
- Knowledge of Workforce Management applications, technologies and key performance indicators.
- Expert knowledge and understanding of workforce planning programs and principles
Overall excellent communication skills are required.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and the ability to work cross-functionally.
- Ability to focus attention to detail.
- Ability to consistently follow through with projects to completion.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, highly customized manufacturing environment.
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, organizational and prioritization skills are essential. Must be self-motivated and initiating.
- Strong leadership and management skills, excellent people skills.
- Advanced typing skills.
- Must be proficient with computers and standard software programs (Excel, Word, e-mail, etc.).
- Must be willing to work overtime, holidays, and weekends as required.
- Must have leadership skills.
Contact center certifications are a plus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT DEMANDS
No special requirements. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. Extensive use of computer keyboard and mouse will be required. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.